J's On Jackson
$ $ $
- Lobster Mac and cheese always sit bar/area good times
- Hang at bar-always fun :-)
- The turkey burger is amazing! Order it with sweet potato fries and you won't be disappointed!
- Order the Pub Chips! Very tasty starter. Not sure what the slight spicy creamy sauce was, but it was good!
- I had the lamb burger, and it was to die for. The service was a tad bit slow, but they were quite busy so it's excused. All around a nice place.
- Love the pizza appetizer. We had so much to eat I can't remember all the names of the dishes. The 2 white moscato's were amazing!! Will definitely eat here again.
- Nice place and. Great OMAHA steak.
- Top 10. Wish their outside seating was more comfortable... Uncomfortable chairs. Ambiance is awesome!
- Steak and Lobster Duo ;) !
- Peanut butter bacon burger with sweet potato fries. Best onion rings in Omaha, and $4 mimosas on Saturdays!
- Despite all the negative Yelp reviews, this place is great for a bleu burger with sweet potato fries and a side of onion rings. Huge portions too!
- Great cocktail menu and lavosh (thin crust) pizza. The vegetarian was so tasty. So was the James and the Giant Peach cocktail
- Do not sit outside - the horrid blue lighting will ruin your experience It may just ruin the ambiance indoors as well. The lighting is sickly
- Try beef eye in the land of beef. No need too much words
- The salads are big and the mussels are great. Also the bleu chips. Weds half off wine bottles, Thurs ladies night 1/2 off drinks!
- Lights went out and they had to close. Off to find a restaurant with lights.
- Nice high tables next to windows in the bar area. Bread and butter served warm and very good. Iron filet and regular filets were good and so were mussel appetizers. I'll visit here again!
- Try the French Onion Soup! Great on a cold Winter's night.