Joy Yee Noodle
1335 S Halsted St (in UIC - School of Public Health)
Chicago, IL 60607
- The beef cube over tomato rice dish has got to be the best dish on the menu
- Bubble teas are good (b/c they're soaked in sugar!). Bright painted walls. Decent food. Uncomfortable chairs.
- Good food as usual. Love the smoothies without the tapioca ball.
- Order ur frozen drink in a to go cup it works out in the end
- So many tasty appetizers, why order an entree?
- They have popping fruit bubbles!
- Thai green curry shrimp and the taro root bubble tea and the spinach rangoon are all delish
- Lychee sprite is refreshing
- Taro tapioca freeze kinda tastes like cookies. Pinwheel cookies! Yum!
- Bubble teaaaa!! I also love the Bibimbap!
- Best place in Chicago to get bubble tea. They use fresh fruits and not just juices.
- Food overall was pretty good but when we didn't like/eat the Pho, waiter wouldn't take it off the bill. Was a bit crowded and they kind of sat people on top of each other for no reason.
- Really good pan-Asian fare. Freshly made smoothies are great. Try the bubble milk tea and pudding concoctions.
- Make sure you repeat your order to waitress. Got the wrong meal even after I asked a question about it. Take out took 45 mins to be ready.
- Overrated but good
- The Passion fruit freezes and Basil Shrimp are amazing. One of my favorite Asian cuisines in the city.
- And also good bubble tea & ice cream drinks
- Good lo mein noodle soups beef & broccoli & sweet & sour chicken
- The watermelon freeze is super delicious and so refreshing
- Ice cream in their drink!