- Decoracin interesante. Pasta fresca hecha artesanalmente
- Excellent cheese n meat board n pastas with a twist
- Perfect cocktails and fantastic octopus toast!
- Fantastic meal, very knowledgeable about the menu and found some delicious vegetarian eats.
- Coffee is amazing, Farmers breakfast and smoked trout toast were both delicious. Highly recommend.
- Smoked pork Benedict, beautiful atmosphere, reasonable (for my CA self) prices!
- Pasta is the best priced and I think tastiest thing on the menu.
- delicious pasta in a really pretty space. their pasta happy hour (2-6p on weekdays and 4-6p on weekends) is a great deal.
- Crowd can be a bit more casual than I would like. For brunch, quiche is a great vegetarian option.
- Not Cajun but easily our best meal in NOLA: fun & lively ambiance, beautiful high ceilings, ADORABLE & attentive staff. And those homemade pastas and magnificent desserts! Panna cotta is to die for.
- The mushroom campanelle is one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had. Beautiful space. The snapper crudo was also excellent
- I love the decor here - straight out of Mad Men - and the staff are awesome!
- Best steak I've ever had... period.
- Quick fixe is really good for helping make up your mind and won't stuff your belly fully of food. I ordered the gulf fish which was pretty tasty, along with the strawberry fields drink.
- Josephine Estelle's raison d'tre is the pastas; no fewer than eight different ones are made in house, including the standout mafalde (squiggly ribbons) with "Maw Maw's" gravy.
- Quality fare in a grand and gorgeous environment. Get the quiche!!!
- Good is good. Desserts were weak
- Crudo in brown butter and hazelnuts was extraordinary. Soft shell crabs were wonderful. Deserts were all amazing (esp. the peanut butter and the citrus tart).
- Great food and great drinks.