$ $ $ $
1106 S Croatan Hwy (at W Martin St)
Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
- Their meat is cooked on a wood-fired grill. Beef, poultry and seafood, etc. Quail appetizer is one of the best menu items. The dry-rub seasoned ribs will surprise you! Very juicy. Kill Devil Hills, NC
- All their food expecially their steaks.
- A classic. Been eating here since it was picnic tables and a grill in the 80s. In the off season they have some cool specials for locals. Get the quail, you won't regret it.
- good food, but will not be going back because the prices are too high.
- This place is incredible. We got the JK's Special, filet mignon, ribeye, and NY strip and they were all incredible. They even serve Dogfish Head! (beer)
- Just too good to miss on your visit to OBX!! Especially if you love your steak!! Servers always friendly and owners on site. Awesome!
- The steaks & mashed potatoes are the best!
- The tenderloin&Filet are the best steaks& I get the mashed potatoes! ~& if you are looking for rental property@ the beach check out house #775(pet friendly)̋ on Southernshores.com &BS9 w/Brindley
- Foursquare told me to leave a rip so I left 20%...
- Try the cobbler for desert. Enough for two.
- Best Place for Steaks.
- the Cobia was amazing
- Ribs are the bomb
- Best Filet Mignon on the beach!!!