- Better than starbucks, really like it.
- Tip your barista!
- Good coffee and espresso drinks at a great value! This is a sister to the original Jittery Joe's located downtown. Funky, laid back vibe with cool decorations and local art on the walls.
- Try the hot lemon ginger, is so good.
- Tip your baristas.
- Large iced coffee is only $2
- Staff here is great
- Consistently good coffee, and friendly service - can't ask for a whole lot more.
- Always great
- A Shot in the Dark!
- Great place. Great coffee. Nice people
- Try a shot of espresso in your Frosty Joe.
- Try the Sugar Free Vanilla Chai
- if the gingerbread latte doesnt get you feelin all holly jolly then enjoy our life not having a soul
- The Mexican Mocha is my favorite
- Try the pumpkin latte! It's real good!
- These people are crazy!
- Don't sit at thw window hightops before 1pm, hard to see computer screen on a sunny day.
- Have them add vanilla to the carmello. Iced or not it ups the drink.
- The coffee here is so much better than the cafeteria! Try the pumpkin bread too - it's amazing!