Jay Jay Cafe III
Arlington, TX 76016
- Great food, omelet, and service. Nice family environment.
- Monica, Jonathan are THE best! Also, buy a pie, so worth it, you couldn't make one better or cheaper!!!
- I. Have eaten here before and it was good. The breakfast was very affordable.
- Get the pie. It's delicious.
- Better than cracker !!!
- The food was ok. The service could have been better, but I do feel that I could be better if not so busy. Looked pretty disorganized. The manager even looked lost.
- Service is a bit slow to start, but the breakfast meals have been good so far.
- When ordering chips and salsa understand they r not crunch chips mor chewy almost like sopapillas. *sp*. Taco salad does not come with chips or shell. Overall still pretty good.