Jacob's Coffee House
401 8th St NE (at D St NE)
Washington, DC 20002
- order bubble tea!
- Really a relaxing place to sit and enjoy a cup of java
- The breakfast sandwiches are delicious and Illy coffee is great! Plus the staff is super friendly!
- Steak breakfast sandwich was great!
- Great place to work. I haven't tried their food (just their bagels, but I'm a NYCer so can't fairly judge) but the ambiance is awesome. Love them! Also, wifi password is goodmorning
- The service is great & super friendly!!! As a coffee lover, everything I've had on their hot coffee menu is fantastic! Great breakfast & lunch panini sandwiches too!!!
- Weirdest, thinnest microwave bacon in the word served with microwaved eggs.
- Staff is brusque but the place itself offers tables, slightly cozier chairs, and a patio. Necessary for the area but not ideal. Journey on to Pound the Hill if you can.
- Free WiFi, plenty of outlets & typically few patrons on weekdays so it's a good place to work. Don't expect much from coffee but they've cheap breakfast sandwiches all day. Wi-Fi password: goodmorning
- Bubble tea in DC?
- Weak coffee, indifferent service, and a $5 minimum for credit cards.
- What a delightful place! Lox bagel is awesome!
- Best bubble tea in the city!
- This is a lovely neighborhood place with friendly, accommodating staff, a diverse clientele and awesome menu. What more do you want? Better than Starbucks!
- The green tea latte tastes like grass. It kind of grows on you after a bit though.
- This place needs a "leave a penny take a penny" system. Getting 99c change back is annoying
- I'm really bored with the food selection herd but the coffee, drinks and atmosphere make up for it.
- Try the Italian French toast!
- I can't stand this place. Indifferent service and inferior coffee, but the patio there is nice.
- neighborhood coffee place