Izziban Sushi & BBQ
6996 Piazza Grande Ave #100
Orlando, FL 32835
- Good sushi, artistic presentation.
- This was some of best Korean BBQ I've had in a long time. Make sure to load up on pork belly ("step 3: profit!")
- Drink hot tea so you can eat more! ;)
- Took forever to receive lunch when almost no one else was in the restaurant. Over 40 mins just waiting on salad.
- Amazing all you can eat for $20! Brisket, pork belly, chicken, pork and sushi! You grill all of your food on the table! Such a great experience!
- Food was okay. Unmarinated meats aren't that good. Tried the pork belly, braised beef, and prime rib steak - definitely need salt & pepper at least. Tried braised short rib - good but too much fat!
- Food was really sweet. Experience was okay. Automatic puts a gratituity into the bill part of which is for the company whose already charging 30 dollars per head per meal. The company doesnt need tips
- The all u can eat really is a steal.. definitely order all the "marinated" meats far better than the unmarinated ones IMO
- Marinated pork and Beef ftw
- Amazing Korean BBQ!
- Such a disappointment. The service was great but the food was pretty bland.
- Their rolls are really good. Lunch time buffet is not recommended. The quality of meat is too bad.