$ $ $
- Sit at the bar and ask Shito-san to take care of you. He has a wide assorent of very fresh delights that go far beyond the usual assortment at U. S. sushi bars.
- Not very vegetarian friendly as most of their sauces are fish based.
- Great sushi! Omakase (chef's choice) is definitely the way to go. This is my Sunday sushi place.
- Try the Makunouchi - This is the standard one, which is my daughter's favorite.
- 10% off on Tuesdays!
- Great family-run Japanese restaurant. You wouldn't think much of it by its location in a strip mall, but their food and specifically the Sushi is outstanding. For dinner you need to be early. They clo
- Great sashimi and sushi!
- Wonderful, quiet little place. Sushi, tempura, all good. Nice service.
- Its like two restaurants in one - you have the regular customers who sit by the bar n have omakase meals n know quality fish n the families that come for the delicious food that kitchen churns out!
- Sushi is pretty good plus their Tempura, Iron noodles is pretty good. They said if you don't want to eat raw fish you can eat Tempura, but if you want to eat sushi, you can try their sushi menu.
- Sashimi and sushi came out at a perfect temperature.
- Even their hot food is good. The a la carte tonkatsu was tender and crispy.
- An amazing cut of Saba and Toro.
- Get the omakase! So fresh and good.
- Don't judge a book by its cover. This place, while being in a strip mall, is a legit sushi restaurant. Very, very good.
- Make sure you show up before 9pm, we got there from a long trip at 9:04 and they wouldn't serve us.
- All sushi ask Sito sushi chefs what is best.
- Bento boxes were a great deal!
- Had the makunouchi and thought it was standard. I will go back and try some other items!
- great vegetarian options! authentic yet not at all intimidating! fantastic!