Itsuki Teppanyaki (五木铁板烧)
2/F 7 Donghu Rd | 东湖路7号东湖宾馆左侧2楼, (Huaihai M Rd | 近淮海中路)
+86 21 5466 3136
- One of the best teppanyaki in town, english-speaking cooks. When ordering prawns, be careful because there are 2 similar prawn dishes, one is included in the all-you-can-eat deal, the other is not.
- Not expensive... and not dirty. Love this placeplace
- ask for George, chef 001
- Lucy is the best cook!
- The price, 228 per person, includes MANY FOODS! And DRINKS TOO! You will get very fat here! The cookers are so good and kind! I love it! Try the oysters and the mushrooms with pork!
- Horrible place
- Sunday and Monday deal with 200 rmb per person.
- They don't scrimp on food, for sure. Teppanyaki yay!
- Everything so delicious for a good price.
- Best teppanyaki in Shanghai. 228 rmb for all you can eat and drink.
- Shit food, dont go
- This place has just been renovated.
- Tep night! Get a bunch of friends and prepare for a lo of fun
- Good food, clean place, reasonable prices, best teppanyaki in this area
- The price is reasonable. And it's excellent with a lot of friends. A lot of choice and the food is quite ok. Good teppanyaki.(Check reviews, wechat: shanghai_hunter and facebook)
- No late night
- Definitely not upscale and the service is s***, BUT food is good and worth the price (around 180 all-you-can incl. beverages)