Iron Wok Restaurant
- Hard to go wrong with anything on the menu and if you can't decide, stop in for lunch and try a bit of it all!
- Grrrrrreat food!!!!!!!! Go with the Angry Combo!!!!!
- The angry chicken is seriously hot. Like, almost unbearable. And I like hot food. Order the "semi-angry" chicken instead. Good flavor. Good burn. You will thank me later.
- Asian wings, angry catfish and vegetable rolls ftw!
- Food is authentic and tastes unlike in any other Chinese place. Appetizers were amazing, so as the daily buffet that doesn't cost much but rocks in quality and taste.
- All we could taste of the cashew chicken was soy sauce, and we didn't add any. We've had better sesame chicken at Hy-Vee.
- Egg rolls are greasy. The charitably no-nonsense (read surly) server will nudge you to put a second entree on the same plate. Don't. Liquids mix on the plate, destroying the taste.
- Always tasty! Get the egg rolls.
- So much better than most places. Great food, friendly service, and great prices.
- Best combination fried rice in town. Shrimp, chicken, beef, and pork.
- I love the Jalapeo Crab Ragoons!
- Mah Poh tofu is awesome and vegan. Ask for no cilantro unless you like a bunch of fresh cilantro. Fortune cookies are vegan too!