Coffee Shop, Café
Terminal 5 (JFK International Airport)
Queens, NY 11430
- The coffee is good no matter who's making it. Go Americano and wake the hell up.
- Pastries from Balthazar. Nice!
- Almond croissant and americano. $5 ish. Just get it.
- Balthazar's croissants are amazing. Try the almond. It's my fav.
- Nice staff, coffee was piping hot though so couldn't actually drink it for over 30 mins!!
- Near gate 19. Can't go wrong with Illy brewed coffee before your early flight.
- Near gate 19. Can't go wrong with Illy brewed coffee and a sugar pastry.
- Great coffee!
- Poor in quality of service staff
- Maybe I'm lucky today, but my server was very pleasant.
- Love Illy but I agree- Poor Service!
- Worst service!
- Awful service.
- Love the almond croissant .!!
- Beware! Not an Illy Cafe anymore. (They are now part of the crappy worldbean chain.)