HuHot Mongolian Grill
Asian, Mongolian, Chinese
- I have to say that the food is good, not great. But the atmosphere was great and we had the smores dessert. It was a lot of fun. it was a lot of fun and they had tvs everywhere conveniently
- Use two bowls and put meat and noodles in one with veggies in the other. Also, they'll get an egg into your meal if you ask.
- Kids eat free on Wednesday nights!
- All you can eat Mongolian! Yes please. So many options!
- Very good Mongolian grill. Wanted to try the krab rangoon, since it is hard to find. But did have the smores. They were lots of fun. I'd visit again.
- Mediocre at best the guys on the grill dont care about your food. They toss your veggies and let half your sauce just evaporate away. Whats the point of me making it my way if they cook it porly?
- Don't forget to get a side salad. It goes along with the awesome Mongolian bbq buffet This restaurant rocks
- It's a Mongolian bbq so pack up that bowl with what you want
- Amazing food, fast service, good price.
- Love that they have a buffet of choices to choose from
- Make sure you take a look at their drink menu, they have a surprisingly large selection.
- Really tasty!!! Skip the appetizers (potstickers and crab rangoons(?) were not good) and save room for dessert...make your own s'mores!!
- Yum! Fanta Zero?!? Bomb!