Huck Finn Restaurant
American, Diner, Donuts
10501 S Cicero Ave (at W 105th St)
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
- They have really good soup there
- You can't go wrong with the Becky Thatcher.
- Great food
- Get the cream of chicken soup on Sundays and Tuesdays.
- Try the denver omelette it's superb
- Love the cream of chicken...only Lentil tonight...bummed
- Great place to stop on the way to work. Great food and reasonable prices. On the way out you can grab some donuts for your coworkers. They will love you for it
- It looks so cute inside since the renovation!! Love it
- Cinnamon roll french toast is to die for with butter & syrup
- Open 24 hours and free wifi!
- Cream of chicken soup Sunday n Tuesday. Yummy!
- Biscuits and gravy
- Too bad they don't deliver
- The BEST Huck Finn restaurant I've been to. Great ambiance, entertaining waitress, and great decor.
- Horrible slice cheese on eggs little breakfast french toast sucks food was cold bacon was not cook enough poor s3rvice the old ass lady at the register was rude ....NEXT TIME ITS WHITE PALACE
- Reuben Sandwich!!!
- Ribeye (medium)! Cant go wrong.
- Very good place to eat
- Love the donuts!...but also love going here for brunch after church on Sunday!
- Fastest, friendly service... Food is Delicious!!!