Hounddog's Three Degree Pizza
Pizza, Bar, Rock Club
- Make sure you ask for the smokin' joe's crust!
- Don't move the lamp in the corner!
- Get smokin' joes crust!!
- Best pizza in Columbus. Terrible service when it gets busy. If you have to wait more than 10 minutes for a server to acknowledge you, be warned.
- Tuesday night karaoke! $6 pitchers of PBR.
- Get the smokin' joes crust and the white pizza!
- Douchebag bar. Shitty sound system. And terrible bar tender service.
- Crappy pick up service. Nothing but a bunch of angry bitches that take your order. Seem about as dense as they come. Ruining my HD fun.
- Grimy...in a good way.
- Happy hour 4-9 domestic drafts $1.00 / 1.50 well liquor . UNBELIEVABLE! !!! and the bartender is pretty Hott too:-)
- Use the bathroom before you get here!
- Hated it. Not a real bar. Not fully stocked and the bartenders don't know drinks at all.
- Always get the smokin' Joe's crust and spicy sauce! Best pizza in Columbus! And the best late night eats.
- Suicide Ball ( Dark Dance Party) The First Saturday of Every Month!!!!!!! "A Night to Die For"
- Unscrew the light bulb if you want an INTIMATE experience
- $10 for a 12" 1 topping pizza and a pitcher of domestic beer during happy hour, 4-9.
- Everything Nick said. That's why I love it.
- BBQ chicken pizza on Smokin' Joe's crust. And yeah, the service is bad usually, but the pizza is great.
- Smokin' Joe's crust. Extra heart attack.
- Pizzas are delicious. Staff was friendly even late at night/early morning.