Hotel du Vin & Bistro Bristol
Hotel, French, Café
- Great food and service ( some of the waiters were hot )
- Fantastic rooms, wonderful bar!
- Lovely afternoon tea
- Querky style good service good food great coffee
- Brunch on a Sunday is beautiful. 26 pounds and you eat like there's no tomorrow. Amazing fish buffet. Really worth it
- Nice interior. Could get a bit noisy though
- its good, but not overthetop. Service charge is included, so service is very old school French. Food is fine but partly not for Instagram.
- Great service, fab wine choice. An absolute treat.
- Food amazing. Service amazing. We went as a big group and were given a private room which was brilliant! And if you go before 7pm its 3 courses for 20!
- Great quality food and exquisite wine. If in a group of ten or so - there is a great room just of the main restaurant that has a lovely private round table.
- Amazing private little cigars room, for a romantic dinner...
- Have the tiger prawns, words can't describe how amazing they were
- Food superb. Staff excellent and if you want private dining the service and attention to detail is excellent. The wines are supposed to be good too.
- There is a great lounge upstairs from reception if you're looking for somewhere to relax away from the main bar. Very good for those with small people staying with them.