Hot Pot Hot Pot
120 S Atlantic Blvd (at Garvey)
Monterey Park, CA 91754
- Sliced Pork Belly is really good!
- Make sure to get your picture taken and post it on the wall of fame!
- Wouldn't allow my friends & i to sit at the same table when we wanted 2 checks to get the coupon deal. I don't get it bc we will save them time and its the same as serving two tables but less wrk
- Ask for bob, he's an awesome server! :)
- Order everything and drop it in the pot!
- Amazing selection of hot pot items with delicious soup bases. Try out the dipping sauces for additional flavor!
- Wonderful Mongolian hotpot. It almost has a very rejuvenating taste....
- Get the half and half. Spicy #2! Pork belly and beef meat was delicious!!!!
- Try their pancake. It's the best.
- the rejuvenate broth is an excellent choice!
- You can take the broth home after you're done.
- Last call is at 12:45am.
- The vegetarian hotpot broth is delicious!
- Good quality meat and inexpensive
- The scallion pancakes are really good and crispy here! Everything else tastes the same as any other hot pot spot.
- Definitely a hidden treasure. Open almost all night until 2 am, and the food is amazing. Service is above average too.
- Beef noodles and cauliflower. Put everything into the broth! Crunchy pancakes too.
- Half and half spicy and rejuvenation. Great pork belly and mushroom selection. Draft beer pitchers available.
- Pancake was good ... But there was a bug in my soup... Ugh wondering how many bugs we ate tonight .. T.T
- Very nice place!!!