Hong Min Restaurant
8048 W 111th St (at Eagle Dr)
Palos Hills, IL 60465
- Best chinese food around! Egg rolls are top notch!
- Best egg rolls EVER!
- Kung Po Chicken is the best.
- Great egg rolls!
- Smelts,crispy shrimp and fried chicken
- Best egg rolls in the world!!!
- Awesome eggrolls and spring rolls! MaiTai taste like back on vacation in Hawaii!
- For something new, today I tried the "Orange Chicken", it was very pleasant to eat!!!
- Stephany, Hong Min, has the Egg Rolls by which all other Egg Rolls shall be judged PERIOD!!!
- beef with peapods mm and green peppers in the kung bo beef is so good cooked just enough to bring out the flavor perfectly
- Kung Bo beef yum
- Same owners had a popular restaurant in Chinatown for years, so you know the food is good.
- Best "Egg Rolls" in the Wild West!!!
- It's all about the shrimp egg rolls!!!
- Spring rolls are phenomenal!
- BBQ poh, n'egg (pork n'egg) as just a hint of BBQ
- Get the Scorpion Bowl... It's monstrous and full of goodness! Brandy, rum and fruit juices galore. Kinda tastes like an adult fruit punch Capri Sun!