5&7, Jalan Boling Padang H 13/H (Seksyen 13)
Shah Alam, Selangor 40100
+60 3-5513 0760
- Wifii pwd : CHINESEMUSLIM
- I like the staff here. They are so pleasant and accommodating.
- The best chinese muslim food in Shah Alam. Chinese tea is served in a pot :D
- shark fin..nasi goreng crab meat..itik pggang ngn homst tofu sgt sedapp..wifi password CHINESEMUSLIM
- golden lala and butter prawn is the best... choose carefully for the vege!
- All foods are delicious. The seafood noodle soup are great. MUST TRY
- The sambal belacan is so freaking nice! It is even more tasty when you mix it with fried rice :)
- nice place to eat..sago lolo is my fav..u should try!
- Generally expect to find reasonably priced chinese dishes.Food quality is acceptable although the steamed fish was not fresh.Good for family dining. Book seats early for lunch & dinner.
- I ordered the same all the time! Ginger Beef Kuey Tiow.
- try the smoke duck..hhmmm,,yummy..
- Gud food.. Abit pricy. Bt nice
- Ordered Mixed Veg Soup, Buttered Prawns, H.K. Style Steamed Fish, Kailan & Soursop Juice for my dinner! x0x0
- Wantan mee pun orait gak.
- Recommended dish is: Schezuan soup, kung pao chicken, beef ginger and sizzling tofu! Delish
- Must try the shark fin soup n butter prawn .. Wallah !
- Instead of the scrumptious butter prawn, dont hesitate to try salted egg yolk prawn. Super yummy!
- Best food in town..especially asam stim fish n butter soft shell crab... dont forget manggo sago lolo as desert..
- food is nice
- Wet butter chicken, tomyam and dim sum