Higher Grounds Coffee Shop
201 New Market Ctr
Boone, NC 28607
- Try the Harry Potter drinks, they're awesome!
- My favorite coffee in Boone. Jazzy Java is the BEST! Make sure you take a pound of Jazzy Java home.
- their coffee keeps you up.. go buy some
- Try the mocha tuxedo
- I love the pumpkin chai tea
- Their drip coffee is great, I always keep some Java Dutch Estate at home. Also, their frozen drinks taste like magical caffeinated milkshakes.
- Must have been an off morning....very mediocre lattes (bad beans, bad espresso pull, or bad flavor shots?). We couldn't finish half our drinks it was that bad. Have had better from them before.
- Great owner , awesome service ! Highly recommend
- This place is great! Great coffee and a great atmosphere to just sit and enjoy your coffee.
- The Heath mocha frappe is a great way to. Cooldown and recharge at the same time.
- This place has the most delicious aroma, you cannot leave without wanting a cup of at least one of their creative coffee blends.
- If you like your coffee w/o hippies, patchouli, or theme then this is the place. Matt the owner is a great guy. Try the Hawaiian Macadamia Nut blend.