- Porterhouse was awesome!
- Prices, food; Old school service and atmosphere.
- Blue cheese dressing is insane. Real deal, old world style.
- Expensive - but the food was spectacular
- A little bit more pricey but great food. I think it's more of a steakhouse than a BBQ restaurant.
- Get the porterhouse! It practically melts in your mouth!
- Great food and service! I'll be back often!
- It's true about the salad. Swimming in house dressing
- Disappointing, Salad was soggy, hash browns were not at all crisp. The bar b-q sauce is very bland, as is the atmosphere and setting. It reminds me of an upscale waffle house, not a good thing.
- Best BBQ in the Dayton area!
- The ribs are to die for
- Everything on the menu is great and the server's are stellar!!!
- The pulled pork is GREAT!
- Our salads were swimming in dressing so be sure to ask for it on the side
- As you try to pull into the parking lot be mindful of other guests crossing in front of the parking lot entrance. I wish they would move the entrance to the parking lot about 75 feet north for safety.
- Broasted chicken is the best thing on the menu. Take a look at the broaster through the front window.
- Ribs are the chewy ones and my husband loves them but I love their filet. Sooo yummy