Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
52 Kane St
West Hartford, CT 06119
- Great service, good small selection buffet.
- Amazing food for a great price. Large variety -- Must try the fried donuts!
- Everything is good nice and pleasant place, only complaint is the waiters could be a little pushy... Other than that place is fine....
- Start away from the fried zucchini, it's totally overcooked and mushy! Most of their food is quite good, though and prepared well. Sunday afternoons are a madhouse, even mid-afternoon!
- Funny you should say "tip." This was the second time that I had to ask the server for my change. I gave her $20 for a $7 meal. I guess she thought that she deserved a $13 tip. Crazy presumptuous.
- Good variety of prepared foods, hibachi, salads, fruits, & vegetables. You can actually eat really healthy...if you so choose. The downside is the presumptuous servers who don't bring change.
- Hibachi Chicken is very good, along with many other items.
- Standard Chinese/Asian buffet fare as well as some more authentic options. The steamed fish in particular is good.
- The atomoshere,the quality of food and friendly staff
- Love this place! Especially the college student discount.
- Much better than places like hometown buffet. They have great Hitachi and sushi bars. Rest of food is decent and kept fresh enough.
- Seafood buns rule. Actually, seafood selection is huge. Worth stopping at.
- Good so far!
- Decent sushi.. 4 stars
- Good food, Good sushi!
- Pork and spinach was delicious. Fried fish was disgusting. The rest of the food was mediocre fare.
- Try the grilled squid, tender and smoky!