Hellas Greek Restaurant
Greek, Bakery, Desserts
- One of the best places around. Tacky decor, but very friendly environment.
- The best Greek restaurant in Tarpon Springs, FL. There is a bakery attached to the restaurant and it has amazing pastries. Try the Baklava Cheese Cake for an awesome dessert. If you can't go to Gree
- The food here is Hella good!
- Dry your hands in the restroom with their industrial strength driers!
- Try the Tiramisu..... its to die for!
- Great Greek food here. Amazingly sterotypical and tacky decor.
- Try the Saganaki....it was excellent.
- Great atmosphere, friendly service, and the food is to die for. Next door is the bakery, which serves just about any picky eater. I will recommend these two places to anyone who wants authentic Greek!
- Excellent service and great good!
- The double chocolate kok is pronounced "coke" not "cock" but you can say it however you'd like.
- Very authentic Greek restaurant! Good food and friendly service))) Highly recommended!!
- This is the standard greek restaurant to go to when you're in tarpon springs. It's a great deal!
- Sometimes I go in just to drool over the pastry case.
- Appetizers are delicious, octopus, calamari, shrimp, and all the spreads, tzatziki, taramosalata, hummus. Yum!!
- Best Greek salad and lamb shank
- Their strawberry cheesecake is delicious! As well as their Greek cannoli 's. Basically everything is delicious!
- Delicious! Try the saganaki (fried cheese) it's amazing! Opa!
- Smokin hot waiters everywhere!! Get the saganaki, Greek salad and a gyro! Oopah!!
- The spanikopita & dolamades were delicious!
- Black forest pasta is the way to go at the bakery