- Its the best German restaurant in the Bay Area. Theres no comparison.
- Great place for a post-work beer. Not crowded, attentive service, good German beers. Sausage sampler plate is a nice snack.
- Homemade German food. Authentic but service is slow.
- Heft a stein, grab a wurst and you'll feel like you've died and gone to Oktoberfest at this restaurant which serves true German fare.
- Simply awesome
- Friday and Saturday ask for fried pork shank redemption
- . ,
- If you're a vegetarian you're a bit out of luck. The sausages look delicious and a good selection of beer.
- Try the wheat doppelbock. It's one of the best beers I've ever had! http://bit.ly/ly59F6
- Have a mass of Oktoberfest or two, I don't think I ever had more then three ;)
- Never, ever ask Esther or Frieda who is "the boss." Really! :)
- Red cabbage is mandatory.