Breakfast, Coffee Shop
- Cozy in the winter and beautiful outdoor seating in the summer, the most charming place in the area for breakfast and lunch
- Good veggie wraps, great cookies, and some solid coffee. Awesome community feel to the place; the kind of center of a neighborhood that you dont find these days
- Get "The Beach". It's amazing!
- Disagree with Eileen B& Clearly everyone else does too.Harborview is one of the best places to eat in all of Bpt.The staff is SUPER friendly and that young burly man that runs the register is a cutie!
- Went here almost daily the first couple of years I moved into the neighborhood. Love that they are open at 5:30am. It's like being in a giant retro kitchen with a huge family. Friends and homey charm!
- The best crossiants!
- BBQEC (pulled pork) is our favorite breakfast sandwich. Live music on Sundays (which was pretty good!) fresh cookies are a nice treat too. Shared seating.
- Just walk by the grill area and see if the food handlers are wearing gloves !
- This was my first visit to this unique market! Wonderful atmosphere. Food was excellent
- Love the homemade cookies here. Everything else just ok. Decent local spot to grab a quite bit.
- It's a quaint place. They're known for their baked goods. Nice outdoor seating.
- Cappuccino, breakfast sandwiches.
- Great coffee, salads, sandwiches. Family owned, wonderful customer service and atmosphere.
- Stay away from the side bar! Tons of fruit flies all over the uncovered food .... Anything ordered to be made is great .... And great tasting coffee too...
- The Beach breakfast sandwich~~
- The Vermonter sandwich with cheddar and cranberry mayo is super good. So is The Beach breakfast sandwich. Sit outside and feed the birds your sandwich crust.
- Best breakfast in Fairfield County. Love the Harborrito.
- Huge yummy salads, delicious chocolate chip cookies.
- A charming eclectic atmosphere complimented by cheap eats. Omelettes are massive
- Breakfast sandwiches on croissants.