- Basic food, large-ish portions, decent service. Had the western bacon cheeseburger... good bacon and lots of BBQ sauce
- Everything is good!!! Not joking. The chicken pot pie is amazing as is the chicken fried steak and the elk/buffalo burgers. The peach cobbler and bread puddin are made in house and are worth the trip
- A lot of cool stuff to look at on the walls. The "Handlebars Perfection" dessert is huge -- you'll want to share. The creamy green chili is yummy, and you can buy it as a dry mix in the gift shop.
- If you are vegetarian (they have veggie burgers), the BBQ sauce is not for you. Contains anchovies :(
- Great elk burger and homemade peach Cobbler
- Although all the desserts look and taste great, the "Handlebars Perfection" is a fitting name for this spectacular dessert! An easy idea but the flavor and presentation will blow you away!
- This place is well off the beaten path, but it killer! Ken the owner is cool as shit and the oysters are tasty!