Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Grocery Store
1513 E Apache Blvd (at S Oak St)
Tempe, AZ 85281
- EAT ALL THE THINGS.
- Best of Phoenix 2011 Winner: Best Mediterranean Market! The marketplace section is small but packed, so take a chance, buy some, and figure out what to do with it once you are back home.
- Try the Falafel Sandwich! Golden, crispy falafel nestled in soft, warm pita bread with lettuce, tomato, and a healthy dose of tahini sauce - it's one of Michele Laudig's 100 Favorite Dishes!
- Always order everything with hand made pita. Plus they have the best hummus in town.
- Falafel for sure, then go shopping. If you've never had Mikti Pickles, you should buy some (Cortas brand is best). Also get Rose Water and Orange Blossom Water.
- HUMMUS, chicken shawerma plate (dat garlic sauce tho; just sub the parsley salad for babaganoosh or more hummus and get extra pita), the sanbusek, and the chicken kabab (it's got saffron on it!).
- Gyro deluxe is SO good. Get an iced tea, too. I love their tea.
- Chicken shawarma plate is the best
- I tried kafta and it was extremely delicious. Arabic coffee is also very good.
- Hummus forever yo. But only this hummus
- Chicken Shawerma plate
- The homemade pita bread is to die for. Absolutely delicious. The place isn't fancy but they do offer the best authentic food.
- Tip well and they will take care of you :) sweet guys
- The chicken schwarma is so delicious! This is my all time favorite lunch spot.
- Ask for the home made pita
- You can't go wrong with anything here. Great food, nice staff - good prices.
- Best hummus and falafel in town. Love the staff.
- chicken salad is Masha Allah
- The gyro plate is bangus
- Kuzu dili