Haddon Hill Cafe
504 Wesley Ave (Brooklyn Ave)
Oakland, CA 94606
- Just greatly place all around with good peeps. Very much a sense of small community there. Cappuccino is very good and the quiche delightful. If you're around stop by!
- Prepare for a day near the lake - stop in for a smooth and delightfully refreshing cold brew
- My coffee snob husband swears that the guys at Haddon get his capp perfect every time. We make it by there a couple of times a week, and usually grab a beef empanada (YUM) as well. Very friendly.
- Great vibe. Four Barrel coffee. Yummy pastries - Val's scones for the win!
- Super awesome scones (warm and tasty) along well crafted lattes. And Nina Simone. What else can you ask for?
- all the pastries!
- Homey independent shop with friendly baristas. Theyve been roasting their own beans, which are usually very good. Pastries are made down the block - I like the sourdough roll or the currant scone!
- super cute neighborhood coffee shop with great espresso and friendly baristas.
- Iced mochas are bomb, croissants are amazing, the view cant be beat.
- Cute coffee shop with four barrel beans
- Nice tea selection from Silk Road teas!
- Friendo Blendo espresso beans from Four Barrel is a multi region blend available today as a cold brew. The extra roasting brings out a butter flavor in the body that compliments the hint of sweet corn
- First place to pull a perfect espresso from four barrel. I'm in love with it.
- Everything is good
- Empanadas are legit!
- Quiche and empanadas are good. Usually stop in to pick up a bag of Four Barrel...
- I heard about the empanadas, so I asked the baristas for a rec: they said ham & cheese, for breakfast! It was a surprisingly perfect choice-- like a savory croissant only more hearty.
- Great cappuccino!
- The grand opening is Saturday, January 12, 2013. 8am-5pm business as usual, come in for free drip coffee!6pm-9pm party/artist reception. Support a local business & meet new friends in the community!
- Top notch espresso! Sadly they dont serve empanadas here anymore.