778 W. 16th Ave
- Order the Saikyoyaki black cod. Delicious and a massive portion. Good hole in the wall restaurant. They take reservations, so it's a good idea to make one since it's quite small.
- Deep Fried Halibut Teshoku is a must try! Juicy and crispy!
- Disappointed :( Suuuper slow service (30+ min wait to order and 45+ min wait for food) and food was just alright...
- Try not to sit at the tables near the door. It can get pretty cramped and it might be difficult to get out of your seat
- Ten tables of four but fills up by six. Get there early. Good authentic food and unique dishes. Try the wild salmon gyoza.
- Soft shell crab is awesome here
- Wow just got ousted as mayor at 850am. I didn't know it was open so early.
- The deep fried oyster special is good value. $14.50 w/5 pcs deep fried oyster, potato salad, garden salad, miso, preserved veggies & rice.
- Get the salmon sashimi. It's good. $12.65 for full order or $6.50 for half order.
- The spider rolls are outstanding here
- Fresh wild salmon gyoza!
- If getting the simmered mackerel, ask for a spoon to pour the mackerel sauce over your rice!