- Yummy food! I am very experienced with arabic food, as long as I live in Dubai, and I approve it. Interior is beauutiful too..Really cool place to go and chill with friends and enjoy the arabic spirit
- You can taste arabic coffee which is a stronger version of turkish coffee
- There is an outdoor seating area under a tent. Great ambience. Good food. Both make up for the service.
- One of the best restaurants in Coventry. Delicious food (mezza!), super friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. Must try!
- Im in a wheelchair and went to a friends 50 to this lovely restaurant and was made to feel so welcome the food was jaw dropping Beautiful I will definitely be visiting there again
- Definitely get the mezze - we had the 15pp option and were absolutely stuffed. They don't sell booze, but you can bring your own.
- Mezze is fantastic, we had the meat one and every dish was perfect. 15 each.
- Amazing environment.. Amazing food
- By far my favourite restaurant in Coventry. It's bring your own booze situation, as they don't serve any. Get the mezze. Much better than individual dishes
- Fantastic food. Good atmosphere.
- Sit in the corner until the weather really warms, plus best view of the place.... Love this place, we travel all the way from dewsbury to come xx
- I really like the food here and the atmospere but the service is often not really good. The food takes a long time to come and often the staff muddle up the order&the bill which spoils the good vibes
- LOVE the food and the ambience! Brilliant Mezzas!
- Mezze for four great value for money and delicious
- Guava shisha - I was skeptical but it's beautiful!
- Ask for a seat in the Bedouin Tent, blankets are provided if it gets a bit chilly!