1711B W El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA 94040
- Nice mix of traditional and modern options. Great value. Delicious, light katsu and even got free cotton candy.
- For the truly pescetarian, server told me their curry for their ebi curry is made w/ veg broth; no meat!
- Bland curry, flavorless pork.
- Curry rice
- The curry is okay, but they are great with their fry. Stay for the cotton candy!
- Hire Katsu Curry is awesome!
- The pork Katsu stuffed with mozzarella is delicious, as is the curry sauce
- Only place I can find Hire Katsu. Great spot. Reminds me of the katsu places in Tokyo.
- Best thing about this place, they play legit Japanese music
- The katsu is good, but $16? Don't think we're going back soon. The price includes rice, miso soup, and "all you can eat cabbage." I wish they lowered the price or sell all the sides separately!
- Guru Katsu is a tonkatsu-ya so they specialize in serving a variety of tonkatsu (fried pork). Their tonkatsu is amazing! Crispy outside, juicy inside! Park along El Camino, Rich Ave or Chipotle lot
- The Katsu was decent. But not mind blowing, or something youd go back to. If you want to get the experience grinding the sesame seeds in the bowl for your sauce, get the Rosu Katsu.