Gumbeaux's Cajun Cafe
Cajun / Creole
- Upstairs bar area offer special train shots when trains pass by!!!
- By far, the best Cajun food anywhere in Atlanta. It's always packed, but worth the wait. Get there early.
- Bread pudding with rum sauce = MOUTHGASM!
- Date night with my husband. Great food and great company.
- Heat attack stack, seafood rotini, fish Pontchartrain, red beans and rice, crab claws, Abita, margaritas....really everything!!!
- Seafood gumbo was my favorite! Tasty, authentic, and filling. Creole sampler was great and enough for a meal for two!
- The pickles are amazing!!!
- If they have the lobster bisque and you don't order some, you're doing it wrong.
- Thursday night is oyster night!!! Yummo!!! .50 oysters .75 fried oysters and 1.00 baked oysters
- The food is delicious and worth the wait. I recommend the crab legs with French Quarter sauce.
- Awesome food, drinks, service & atmosphere! Ask for 'Dan The Man' as a server!
- Crawfish bread, Roys baked oysters and red beans and rice are my favorites!!
- Everything! The best lobster bisque!
- The Lobster Bisque and lump crab cake are axing.
- Everything was delicious. Loved the crab stuffed mushrooms and Fried alligator/
- The catfish liberty is really good. I eat on it for 3 days. I also love the black eyed peas, jalapeo corn and gator.
- We had the Pork Chops (tons of food), steak kebabs and 1/2 order of peel and eat shrimp - all were fabulous!!! Place had an awesome atmosphere and with the amount of food you get the prices are good!
- The stuffed shrimp on mash was very good! The appetizers can be meals!!
- The Seafood Chowder, a must have!!