Grits and Groceries
Breakfast, Southern / Soul
2440 Due West Hwy (Saylors Crossroads)
Belton, SC 29627
6:00am - 2:00pm
- One of my favorite places! Heidi & Joe are the best!
- Stuffed French toast is great. Also praline bacon, Apple fritters and lemon buttermilk ice cream :-)
- The Red Rooster is fantastic! The tomato gravy is great! They add vegetables to my scrambled eggs! Everyone is so friendly!
- Not open daily. Is now a catering and special events space. Occasionally they do special dinners, etc.
- Delicious brunch on Saturdays. Worth the drive into the country.
- Food Network's Top Five Fried Foods: #3 Fried Apple Pie
- Everything the pralin bacon hmmmm
- Praline Bacon, French Toast
- Everything is good! Customer service is excellent! Quaint country atmosphere!
- Food and atmosphere was wonderful.
- Anything is good here, but I am a big fan of the shrimp grits with lowcountry gravy.
- Just remember to bring cash.
- It begins with a drive through bucolic Anderson County and ends at an old country store with grass-fed burgers, and pimento-cheese sandwiches. More places to eat like a local: tandl.me/12ufz7c
- There may be a wait but it's totally worth it! Praline Bacon is a must!
- Great place to eat! Service is excellent!
- The corn & crab bisque was tasty.
- Great biscuits
- They don't take credit cards!
- The bacon is some of the best I've ever had. The shrimp in the grits was bland & mushy.
- Nothing here is bad, so go ahead and get your praline bacon and some fried grits to eat with that pimento cheese burger. Just remember to leave room for dessert!