604 3rd Ave NW
Austin, MN 55912
- Best sandwiches in town and carmel bars are PHENOMINAL!!
- Their carrot cake is amazing!
- I got the Grinder sandwich with the secret sauce on bread, not a sub. Best lunch I've had in weeks! Oh, and the caramel bars live up to the hype!
- Try the sandwich bread for a change - soft and delicious! And don't be afraid to try the roast beef, it's delicious!!! Dessert tip: the O Henry Bars are even better than the Carmel bars.
- The turkey veggie is my go-to, and Sue's caramel bars are a day-maker. Nice place to chill.
- FYI the egg salad does not have celery in it. It's all egg, all goodness and no celery crunch messing that up. Amen.
- Get a caramel bar. You won't be disappointed.