The Grille at Flower Hill
American, Sports Bar
$ $ $
- Super busy with only 1 server. 2 hours a burger and a chicken parm. Very diner-like atmosphere. Half off burgers on Monday nights!
- Southwest Chix salad & cilantro lime dressing is delicious! Reuben has a lot of meat. Homemade potato chips! Only 1 waitress @ lunch, if the are busy bring your patience or get your order to go!
- Great food and awesome bartenders
- It's either very slow or packed.
- Very basic menu. Just burgers and sandwiches. Nothing really stands out.
- Great new owner and the Mrs. Was a cool at Mama Lucia!
- Great spot. Highly recommend it.
- Great food and nice atmosphere! Really like the redesigned space. Recommended.
- Very friendly staff, full renovation, and redskins day specials! A complete 180 from the previous restaurant, will be back for more!
- Everybody please be warned....The Grill in Flower hill is trying to put out a political statement by not having there staff wear masks. Please DO NOT FREQUENT THIS ESTABLISHMENT.....