Silverado Resort and Spa
Hotel, Resort, Conference
- Rooms are overpriced, decor is outdated, and the place smells of old people and sunscreen.
- Turn around this is a very dated property there are nicer places in the area for the money!
- Stacey the best bartender! Tip her well!!
- Pollo Loco at the grill is AMAZE
- Tons to do (tennis, golf, swimming, bocci) and the staff is the friendliest by far. Reminds me of the movie Caddyshack.
- The food here is marginal at best. You're better off finding a place in town.
- The Grill at Silverafo serves a decent burger.
- Clearly trying to improve the facility but if you love golf, you'll enjoy this spot. Interiors need upgrades and restaurants are sub par. Better places to stay.
- "can I have a glass of Merlot?" "No, we're out of it. " In Napa. However he strangely had bottles of it for sale. Avoid this bar.
- The spa is great. The hotel isn't worth the price
- The Napa Valley Wine Trolley Wine Tour starts at 10:30 at the Oxbow Market. 877-Wine-Trolley for details! 6 Hrs, 4 wineries & lunch. $99 pp. www.napavalleywinetrolley.com.
- It's Napa Valley Restaurant month! Enjoy a $25 menu for dinner that will change weekly during the month of January.
- Great place for value, yes little outdated but would stay again for sure
- Wednesday burger night is great.
- Just checked and my room is a dump. Save your money and go somewhere else.
- Hi Sonya! Please don't fart too much in my room!
- Brunch is delicious and a good value at $25. Make a reservation on OpenTable ahead of time to secure your spot. Evenings are more low key.
- Large resort with many different amenities - golf, tennis, spa, pool, wine, etc. Good for a quiet weekend away or as home base for your touring. Pool chairs go quickly so get there early
- Golf and food and friends.
- Cozy rooms w/excellent showers & beds, the important stuff. A bit dark at night so bring your flashlight to guide your way, esp your first night when you're looking for your room. Signage is not great