Greenberg & Sons Deli
Deli / Bodega
3790 Las Vegas Blvd S (at New York New York Hotel)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Best deli in a casino! Great sandwiches and one of the only places with matzo ball soup.
- Pastrami Reuben. You'll thank me.
- Holy Crap!!! Ummmm
- Even if you're a Seinfeld fan, the black and white cookie isn't great.
- I go out of my way for the New York Skyhigh (corned beef, pastrami, turkey) every time I'm Vegas. It's huge and never disappoints
- Get the Reuben of course!
- Dr Browns root beer or cream soda goes great with any sandwich.
- Beef & Cheddar is killer, but it's enough for 3 meals! I was overwhelmed. Definitely enough to share. :)
- They have great breakfast sandwiches
- Sandwiches are bomb.com!
- El new York skyhigh es lo mximo, comen dos personas
- A plain bagel and a few packets of Philadelphia cream cheese costs $4. It may seem pricey but the bagel was very good!
- Los burritos de vegetales, muy buenos.
- Best sandwiches in town!
- Do not get the bagel here - it's a tiny little Thomas bagel served with Philadelphia cream cheese. But the Matzo ball soup is awesome!
- Todo es increblemente rico!!!
- Get the Reuben!!! It's amazing
- The pastrami reuben was perfect.
- Los sndwiches son todos enormes y deliciosos!!!!