- Put red hot sauce on everything. DO IT.
- Best falafel I've ever had. One of the best lunch places in the downtown area. Clean and fun environment to enjoy a quick meal.
- Its like Halal Guys but not as bad for you.
- Shawarma, Pitas, Falafel, Lentil soup
- Great fresh food.
- When I first started going here it was awesome. Recently not so much. Portions have shrunk, quality of service has gone down, and order specifications when not ignored are botched.
- Good clean kosher Shwarma place.
- The falafel was great
- Falafel is good
- Excelente opcion para el gusto vegetariano crea tu propia ensalada o pide el falafel 4/5
- Fresh. Delicious. Solid lemonade. Go for the wrap!
- My go-to place for lunch. Everything here including the chicken and veggies are of good quality.
- Tasty falafel and tabbouleh. Great for vegetarians. The staff is super friendly too
- Loved it. Spicy taboule is good!!!
- Their fried eggplant is delicious! Heard their shawarma as are good as well, have to try it on my next visit.