- The Baked Goat cheese salad as a starter is awesome. This place is jam packed.
- Good food and good value; however, watch the specials. We were offered a pasta special and I went for it, but it was really a plate for two, both in quantity & price, and the waiter never warned us.
- I love the bar .
- Carrot cake is a must! And so is the Nico and their spinach linguini!
- You can't go wrong with Penza. Always a fan favorite.
- This place is a great authentic, cozy Italian restaurant. Their menu features many great options to please everyone. I recommend their delicious pizzas and of course their famous Penza pasta!
- It is always delicious. The Bianca sauce is so creamy. The mushroom cream is good too.
- Can't believe there's no Lasagne on the menu! But the Bologna and Puttanesca are great alternatives. Make sure you ask get the spicy olive oil for the bread, and you'll love it on everything.
- Food is amazinggg!!! Best Italian I ever had! Get the tiramisu
- Equal parts unassuming and unpretentious, Grazie is the perfect place to satisfy your craving for old-school Italian food in a setting that doesnt take itself too seriously.Their pasta is to die for!
- The Cefalu is an awesome pesto dish!
- Good food but very noisy.
- Very delicious pastas and reasonable prices
- Looking for great Italian food without the hefty prices including a bottle of wine it's Grazie. Great knowledgeable staff, warm inviting atmosphere.
- The food was great, 5/5. The staff was friendly. 5/5. I was there at 8pm, busy time, yet I was seated in 5-10minutes, and was eating 5-8minutes afterwards. No complaints whatsoever.
- Don't order a coke here -- it'll cost you 4 dollars. Ridiculous! Food's decent, at least.
- If you still have some room left, try the tiramisu. Inspired!
- Penza is the best!!
- My favourite Italian dish in the city: Udine Pasta
- Get any pasta available with a shout out of "a touch of cream" - nico and shrimp with spinach and cherry tomatoes were both awesome!