Grant Central Pizza
1279 Glenwood Ave SE (Gresham Ave SE)
Atlanta, GA 30316
- Window seat lets you people watch East Atlanta and it's population of black cool kids, hipsters, bums & true generic family pods. Pizza is delicious with fresh toppings & a very thin crust.
- Hot, cheap pizza and cold, cheap beer in a great hipster location. Don't expect the world on a platter, but you'll leave full and satisfied.
- Gourmet vegetarian is one of the best slices in town!
- Finally!...real oil dripping, floppy pie Brooklyn-style pizza in ATL! Only took 4 years to find
- Very very loud... Service... Meh
- Horrible service and our waitress smelled like she hasn't bathed in 5 years! I've been waiting for two slices of pizza for an hour and they don't even look like the usual
- Get Supreme Pizza!
- The best pizza in Atlanta!
- Try the Super Pizza - Pretty tasty - would be better if the toppings were more evenly spread out - pizza is better when every flavor is in every bite
- Veggie Pizza
- Can't decide what to order? Try this: Calzone w/ chicken, jalapenos, onions, green peppers, and pineapple. Delicious!
- Calzones are AMAZING! Love that I can get pizza by the slice. If youre like me + like to add a little extra garlic...the garlic powder can be found in the front table.
- The BEST PIZZA
- Pizza is always good.
- Very good, reminds me of the pizzerias in NY
- The owner is an alcoholic womanizer.
- Great salads!!!
- That's how pizza is done. 1 slice is plenty. Nice thin crust cooked to perfection, and fresh toppings. Full marks.
- Great pizza. tell them to cook just a little bit longer.