Grandma's Saloon & Grill
American, Hot Dogs, Bar
522 S Lake Ave (at Canal Park Dr)
Duluth, MN 55802
- Check the noon menu on the flip cards.
- Darren is the best!
- Try the Chicken Tetrazzini! It's the best!
- Get the Steak Cheese French. It's an amazing sandwich!
- Walleye Rose outta this world!
- The Godfather... maybe the best french dip I have ever eaten! WOW!
- Steak French cheese,just do it
- Cajun chicken fettuccine is amazing! Give it a try if you like spicy. If you don't like spicy, try a steak cheese French, Monte, or chicken tetrazzini!
- The Cajun chicken wild rice is awesome!
- Great chicken wild rice soup!
- I took the bicycle burger and my husband took the wild rice one, both very happy, both delicious. They make their own ranch dressing which I found very good and so did my husband. I will come back!
- Walleye cakes & wild rice stuffed mushrooms, soo good!
- Chicken tetrazzini and bicycle burger are the best! The wild rice soup and fried pickles are good too :)
- Loved the Wild Rice Burger!
- The ranch dressing is more or less just water and the fries come out cold. Fried pickles are good though.
- Lori is AWESOME!! So is the fish N chips and steak cheese French!!! Deliciousness :0) a New Favorite for my Hubby and I when we are in Duluth :0)
- Mushroom & Swiss is superb!!!
- Stuffed mushroom app is delicious - say 'hey' to manager Cody - he'll take care of you!!
- Upstairs every night is $2 some mind of drink special. Last might was $2 draws, and they have guiness.
- Try the steak kabob with saffron rice. Amazing! Plus, on Thursdays it is half off!