Grab & Go Subs
109 W C St (at 1st Ave)
San Diego, CA 92101
- Try the Tunisia sub. A Mediterranean spin on a tuna salad sandwich.
- Spicy turkey avocado jack sandwich!
- get the grill cheese feta sandwich! you won't be disappointed
- The fresh ingredients make it great. Very tasty.
- Casual subs and sandwiches
- Unless you walked here from work or the trolley stop, there's almost no way you'll ever find parking.
- Love the four salad combo!
- Mexican lentil the best soup i ever taste !
- Great subs!
- Definitely avoid the lunch rush by going at 1pm. Their tuna dill pasta is really great.
- Good sandwiches & friendly staff.
- Delicious grab and go sub! Bread was so fresh!!!
- #22 is deelish
- Try po' boy sandwich!!! More than divine!!
- Get a coffee and egg-bagel-cheese for $4.99
- Awesome subs and pizzas
- The Italian (aka the cappie) is awesome
- Grilled Cheese Feta is to die for!
- The #8 (grilled cheese feta) is terrific! Another fave is the #6 (roast beef).
- The grilled feta is my favorite.