Goodall Cafe (萬和冷氣飲食中心)
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10350
- Try the char koay kek ! I like it !
- Fries rice here is superb!
- The serving drinks aunty damn bad service. Ugh.
- Service is so badddddd!
- Try the Werstern Food! Not bad!
- I'm sure you know the fried rice stall, famous for little boy handling the wok. Well, the boys have got real attitude problem. Don't response when you place order, plus rude when serving. No return.
- Grilled sting ray & Sabah Pan Mee is nice over here
- Samurai teppan yaki..... Fried rice...... Not bad...
- Great n very original grilled chic wit mayo mushroom sauce n mashed potatoes. Spaghetti bolognese was tasty n good. Ikan bakar n chic feet mushroom wantan mee were fantastic. Gravy wet popiah was ok.
- Fried race best in penang
- The famous roasted chicken wings are superb! The pizza is good too, RM10 for medium.
- Famous for the Fried rice (especially the salted fish and belacan fried rice), the lamb and beef satay is good, and not to forget the char Koay kak and the Italian food.
- The must haves are the fried oyster and grilled fish.
- I have found a 12-year-old boy ;))
- Very nice Fried Rice, Must try!!!
- The curry fish head here is delicious!
- The stylish waitress named Alice!!
- The drinks here are getting more expensive d.
- Chai kuey kak-out!popiah-out!char kuey tiao-good!grill fish-good!chicken wing-ok only!salted egg fried rice-good!Japanese food-normal taste,don compare wid restaurant..claypot Yee mee-so so only
- Most of the foods here are good, tons of local food stall n reasonable price.