Food Truck, American
- Probably the two nicest guys I've met in a food cart and by far the best food for the money in FiDi
- Did not meet my high expectations. If you wanna take the burger for a good BBQ taste, it's not the right place to be.
- Check for meals off the menu, which are sometimes added on an additional paper next to the menu board. This grilled chicken burger was the treasure of that day's offside dish.
- This food truck usually parks in Bowling Green and specializes in burgers, pulled pork sandwiches, and kale salad. Their falafel is always in high demand so definitely try that if it's available.
- This unpretentious cart delivers a pun-filled menu for your funny bone and yummy, healthy bites for your mouth & stomach. Falafel salad is a win but everything else sounds wonderful too!
- Fred and Adam are cooking up some good stuff here. Come on Fridays for specials (like a steak sandwich with horseradish aioli).
- Falafel burrito was delicious!
- GoGo serves the best food in FiDi. Grab a sandwich and head to Battery Park
- Best food truck in FiDi. Love their falafel - go for the metropolitan
- Best food cart in the Finance District for sure. Geribaldi is the goto!
- Juicy burgers. That's all you need to know about this cart.
- Cheap, delicious fare with cuties on the grill. Falafel wraps to die for.
- A little cart of heaven in the work lunch hell of the Financial District. Pulled pork is done perfectly with vinegar in the Garibaldi. Sweet potato chips are almost even healthy-tasting and killer!
- Marinated eggplant and falafel in the salad
- Best lunch in FiDi, everything is made from scratch on the street, incredible feat. Big fan of the garibaldi!
- Burger is good, but nothing to rave about.
- Great pulled pork, and they often have great specials of the day.
- Get the Battery Burger. I first tried the pulled pork sandwich and it was good, but that burger can't be beat.
- The best sandwiches and creative specials, all served as salads or atop homemade English Muffins. Best food truck I have eaten at and now my regular stop for lunch.
- Falafel sandwich, pulled pork, and sweet potato fries were amazing! Highly recommend this food vendor!