$ $ $
Shop C, G/F, Tung Cheung Building, 1 Second Street, Sai Ying Pun
+852 3460 5226
- Very hearty and good priced lunch sets at $100+. Fresh oysters of a good range are 50% off during lunch and 10% for takeaway. Highly recommended.
- Good selection of oysters, chef obsessed with Italy and very friendly stuff. Good place, not too noisy and the the shucking is dove very well too.
- Oysters were pretty damn good. Check out the deconstructed tiramisu.
- Good selection of oysters. The ostra regal was very nice. The hot dish and main are nicely done as well. Would recommend. Price is slightly on the high end tho.
- Was stunned at how good the food tasted. Oysters were fresh and our mains were done very well by the Chef. The meal ended with a most unique and delicious Tiramisu. A little pricey but worth it!
- Raw bar. That is all. Not only do they have a wide selection of oysters. They also carry fresh dungeon crabs and lobsters. Razor clams are amazing as well. Definitely will see me in here more.