- Absolutely delicious!!!
- Deep dish pizza is a must!
- A very busy place, it worth the wait thou. Pie pizza not a regular pizza. The small size is more than enough for 4 ppl
- Adrian is the best server in the world, in ways I can't describe. First time in Chicago and the best pizza ever!
- It was over hyped. Legit was a tomato pie
- Pizza is really good. It is to touristic so I would recomend to also try in a more local place. But steel is a must.
- The deep dish here is amazing! The best I had in Chicago.
- The lunch special personal size cheese and pepperoni deep dish pizzas are available almost immediately. Other pizzas take 45 minutes to make.
- Potato fritters are glorified tater tots... but still yummy!
- Siempre hay mucha gente!
- I came all the way from California to Chicago for the deep dish pizza
- Deep dish! Oh God! Maybe the most delicious thing ever!
- Wow... is there better pizza in the world?
- Extremely long wait at this location. Definitely order first then go walk around the pier.
- Best deep dish pizza ever! The 45min wait is totally worth it!
- Amazing deep dish pizza - cheesy, great tomato paste and crispy crust!
- Best pizza in chicago
- WOW amazing pizza, great service would definitely come back every time I'm visiting chicago
- Chicago deep dish pizza harikayd. Tek banza bitiremezseniz paket yaptrma isteinizi belirtebilirsiniz ok gzel paket yapyorlar