2861 Logan St. (Thompson Ln.)
Nashville, TN 37211
- Order off the noodles/broth part of menu. One with pork broth, BBQ pork, crispy pork, and ground pork is amazing!
- Get the spring roll!
- Best Thai food I've had in Nash. Everything is delicious and well prepared. The ambiance is wonderful. Get the satay to begin with!
- The pad Thai is the best I've had.
- Same family owns the market next door & they're happy to help you recreate fav dishes from the restaurant. Laotian sauces galore at Phooket, across the street, too.
- Papaya salad is awesome!
- Tom yum, baked chicken, tiger tear salad, hot sake, red curry
- Okay thai when you are in a bind.
- Fabulous foods Robins Tom yum was the best he's had. The pad Thai was really good too
- Try the Red Curry and they have bubble tea now!
- Lots of meat, veggies. Very good thai iced tea.
- Duck pad pet
- Tom kai gai soup....amazeballs
- Awesome awesome food was great the duck dish I had was excellent! Good surprise!!
- Massaman Curry all day long, best you'll ever have! Foodgasm.
- Tom kah gai, the best thai soup
- Add the fried egg mmm
- Unless you're experienced in Thai cuisine, I would highly recommend that you order "mild" spice. The medium is hot enough to melt your mouth, but oh so delicious!
- Great service amazing food. I give it 10 stars for sure. They will make a specialty salad that I order each time with fresh fish.
- Try the Chicken Pa Naeng! Mild if you don't like things too spicy. It's incredible!