6:00pm - 10:30pm
6:00pm - 10:30pm
6:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Always has three different types of matcha. Non-dairy section on the left. Churro cones on Saturdays.
- The magic wonders of chimney churro cones are only available on Saturday from 2-4pm. Which is a good thing because I would stand in line for one everyday otherwise.
- Incredibly tasty flavours! Highly recommend to visit!
- A must! Many cool flavors, highest quality. Try houjicha and pandan.
- Ube all the way!
- Ube, mango, and Thai tea are all amazing
- My new favourite ice cream spot in the Mission. Get the ube pandan!
- My favorite ice cream place in the city. Asian flavors!! Everything is good, creative seasonal flavors. Matcha and ube are classics.
- Interesting Asian inspired flavors! I loved the black sesame
- The Sudachi Cilantro is amazing! A must try if you like lime.
- All the flavors are so tempting, but believe me you cannot pass up the mango sticky rice. Line takes a while but thats because the employees are angels who let you try as many flavors as you want
- My fav San Francisco
- Mango sticky rice vegan ice cream is amazing!
- Ube ice cream!
- Ube ube ube, ube ube!!
- they have different matcha ice creams and also asian flavors in here
- Non dairy creamy ice creams!!!
- Good and somewhat exotic flavors but expect a line.
- I could cry just thinking about how amazing this place is.. while eating the best vegan ice cream ever.. from here.. omg
- Very interesting flavors. Original creations. Different matcha variations are definitely a highlight. Friendly staff. Creamy high-quality ice cream. Highly recommended. 4 out of 5 cones