Galley Hatch Restaurant
Seafood, Coffee Shop, Bakery
$ $ $
- Hanging with Keith of CleanLines @cleanlinesnh for a fresh beer.
- Great food at this Hampton icon!
- The nachos are bomb.
- Service from our waitress was beyond terrible. Food was meh...
- The best Lobster Ravioli
- Look for their dinner/desert specials, they are great! Beef stew over pop overs and brownie sundae was perfect serving size to indulge in both.
- Oysters Rockefeller on tapas menu are great!
- Captains Burger is fachizzle! Say hello to Jill and Donna at bar.
- $5 bar menu from 4 to 7
- I'd say AVOID the dinner special - several in my group ordered the chicken dinner special and the chicken was inedible. Easily the worst chicken I've ever had - old and tough like leather. $16.99
- Actually ate at Tinos Greek restaurant upstairs... the food was excellent.. try the grilled octopus and village salad ... delicious
- Chicken salad BLT
- Chicken salad blt is awesomme
- My family loves the French onion soup. I always order it with my meal! Try the Yarmouth! It's delicious!
- They have their own bakery! Get something sweet to go
- French onion soup!
- Clam chowder is rich and delicious! Well worth ordering!
- Any pastry you get here will be crispy, soft, buttery and just delicious.
- Breakfast cafe is awesome.
- Fry food rocks!.