Fresco California Bistro
1744 SW 3rd Ave (Coral Way & 95)
Miami, FL 33129
- Try the Fresco Salad
- Best neighborhood place to get a great bite to eat. There are so many great choices for food from Mexican to Italian and all in between. The service is always great and friendly.
- Try the sweet corn tamales! Ok... So the look nothing like caribbean tamales... Its more of a moosh of delicious flavors!
- Eat the orange salad but substitute the blue cheese for feta....it's amazing!!!!!
- Great place!!!
- Free parking in the back!
- You know a restaurant has tapped into those wacky Californians when you can eat Mexican-style chicken eggrolls, caesar salad, spinach-sausage lasagna, and chocolate souffl all in the same meal.
- This place is lovely- small, romantic and almost everything is made in house
- Free parking, very friendly service, and the seafood quesadilla was delicious!
- Definitely try the "Bianchi e Neri" a black and white pasta with seafood and mushrooms in a spicy tomato sauce!
- Had the best dates at this venue!
- They changed the lettuce on my favorite California orange Salad, ruined! And my boyfriend said the pizza crust just wasnt the same and where's the mozzarella? What a shame.... I had vegies - OK.
- The sweet corn tamale is excellent!
- Try the corn ravioli it's amazing.
- Fantastic fresh Mexican and Italian food.
- the fish specials are always great!
- We had a Big Plata. Was delicious and a lot
- Seafood quesadillas are awesome! Friendly service, too.
- Try the Linguine Alla Rosmarino.... This is one of the best dishes in this place. You'll love it. Simple the best.
- Parking in back is ample. Pastas and salads are largest sections on the menu.